View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 04:54 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." James 1:12

Psalm 62:6 "He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken."

Today’s Scripture: James 5:17-18 (NLT): Elijah was as human as we are, and yet when he prayed earnestly that no rain would fall, none fell for three and a half years! Then, when he prayed again, the sky sent down rain and the earth began to yield its crops.

Today’s Thought: God still answers prayer! He may not answer them how or when you want Him to though. Make a decision to live your life by this motto: P.U.S.H. – Pray Until Something Happens!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to have the faith to PUSH! In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. — Psalm 41:1

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote