View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 04:01 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, Lord, I will seek. (Psalm 27:8)

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops. Proverbs 3:9

1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right. May all who are godly rejoice in the Lord and praise his holy name! – Psalm 97:11-12

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote