View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #9
yukonm
Administrator

December 9

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

We need to have our spiritual program replenished daily, by going to meetings and practicing the principles we are learning. Sometimes we need to replenish hourly. We replenish through prayer and service.

Thank you God, as I understand You, for the wealth of spiritual principles available for me to use.

Transformation

Count me in. Whatever are my talents, my usefulness; wherever you see me fitting into your grand scheme, God . . . place me there. I am willing to open my heart to your guidance. I am built to be part of this moment of transformation. I see a better world in my mind's eye and I know that others see it too. Connect me with those people who wish to quietly usher in a new world. Together we can push through the eye of the needle - together we can help it happen.

We are transforming together

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

Do not be hung up on what you ought to be, what you were supposed to be or what you were going to be. You will never have time to be what you are.

I am the best me there is.

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

When we go too far, it is seldom in the right direction.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

I have the right to have my needs met. In order to have them met, I am expressing them to the people who can help me today.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

Prayer is talking to God. Meditation is listening to Him. - Unknown origin.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yukonm For Sharing: