View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 07:16 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

Jeremiah 29:11 — For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God wants the very best for each of us. He wants us to have joy and happiness. He wants us to succeed through Him. He does not want to hurt us, but instead wants us to grow in the Light. He is a loving Father who has created a special future for each of His children. Be patient, Listen to Him. Focus your life on praising Him. He will provide. He will lead. He will give us the answers we need in His perfect timing.

In that wonderful day you will sing: Thank the Lord! Praise his name! Tell the nations what he has done. Let them know how mighty he is! Sing to the Lord, for he has done wonderful things. Make known his praise around the world. - Isaiah 12:4-5

Psalm 33:4-5 - 4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Psalm 118:14-21

The Lord is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.

Shouts of joy and victory
resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!
The Lord’s right hand is lifted high;
the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!”
I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the Lord has done.
The Lord has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.
Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

Romans 15:1-3 (NIV) - We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote