View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

Prayer for Peace and Joy

by Gail Rodgers

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit”. Romans 13:15

prayer to action this in my life:

Dear Father in Heaven,
I know You are the God of hope. Yet so often I do not feel filled with the joy and peace You offer to me. So often hope is distant in my heart. Today I acknowledge that I need You. I need Your hope in my heart and I need Your filling. Please help me to do my part and trust You. Help me to trust You to give me the hope and the joy and the peace that Your Holy Spirit brings. Increase my faith so I can trust You fully with all the question marks in my life. Fill me by the power of Your Holy Spirit now. I don’t want to just survive or just get by… I want to overflow! Your Holy Spirit is the only one who has the power to pour the peace and joy You offer into my weary soul. I trust you today with all the circumstances of my life. Thank you that I can come to you, my God of Hope!!
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: