View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

Prayer for Strength and Guidance

by Gail Rodgers

“The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame…” Isaiah 58:11

prayer to action this in my life:

Father God,
Thank you that you have promised the Lord will guide me always, not just when I am up and on track, but always. Today I lean hard on that and ask you to continue to show me the way to walk. Father, sometimes I feel like a sun-scorched land…but you promise to meet my needs even there. Today I acknowledge I need you. I am parched and I look to you to give me emotional strength… spiritual insight… and physical stamina. You even promise to strengthen my frame. Thank you Father that your tender care encompasses all of me. Help me to draw on that today and to praise you for it!
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote