View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

Prayer for Wisdom

by Gail Rodgers

“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart maybe enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead…” Ephesians 1: 17-20

prayer to action this in my life:

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you that you are able to give me a Spirit of wisdom and revelation. I need your divine insight so much today. Give me your insight and show me how you see me and my family. Thank you, Father, that you give hope. Help my heart to see and feel that hope that comes from you today. Help me to call upon the riches of your glorious inheritance to give me the resources I need today of patience, kindness, compassion and forgiveness. I just don’t have much left in my own bank account. I draw on yours today Heavenly Father. Father, please show your power in my circumstances today. You raised Jesus from the dead and with that same power can raise my circumstances from death to life. I look to you today to give me what I need. I choose your Spirit to fill me. Help me today.
In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote