View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
schell81208

Icon16 Gratitude is a place of peace in today

Happy day to you all! I call my daily gratitude a place of peace in today. Gratitude I have come to know...grows as I grow...I express gratitude in the early morning...even if its looking at the trees and clouds, raising my arms with a good stretch and feel the joy of being alive...being alive IS something I am grateful for...why not show it. Gratitude is the calming peace throughout the day, my mind can get into chaos so easily, by being grateful for the soft rolling hills, the people out enjoying a walk, that I am driving somewhere to be useful and not taking or demanding anything in return...it always brings me to that place of present. Always ending the day with gratitudes for people I met, thoughts to those who are kept in prayer, thoughts of good meetings and the fellowship afterwards, an action I did different which changed the way the day went...tonight I am grateful for the meeting I went to the calmness at home, and the many blessings I see right here...a place I always wanted to be different...Peace to all, Schell
schell81208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links