View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10

Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A song. ] God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Matthew 25:36 - 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.

2 Peter 1:5-9 — For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote