Thread: Affirmations
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 09:38 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Affirmations

Affirm
I affirm my oneness with God.

Affirmations are declarations of faith—useful tools that keep me focused on the positive aspects of life. Positive statements—such as I am a happy, healthy child of God or I am prosperous, successful, and free—place me in a positive frame of mind that allows me to visualize blessings coming my way. The combination of speaking affirming words and visualizing their fruition is a powerful exercise in faith.

I can cut out Daily Word pages and tape them to my mirror or wall for reminders, or I can write my own unique affirmations specific to my goals. The important thing is that they are personal to me and from the heart.

As I pray today, I use words of faith to help me stay positive and focused.
Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people.—Psalm 85:8

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links