View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2

And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega-the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life." Revelation 21:6

Judges 7:15 (CEV) As soon as Gideon heard about the dream and what it meant, he bowed down to praise God.

Thought: Good news deserves great praise. Every good and perfect gift comes from God.

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 28:18 (NLT): The honest will be rescued from harm, but those who are crooked will be destroyed.

Today’s Thought: You’ve all heard the saying, “honesty is the best policy.” We should always live by this.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You would always help me to live an honest life so others might see You through me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: