View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8

For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:10

Psalm 105:41 (NIV) He opened the rock, and water gushed out; like a river it flowed in the desert.

Thought: Lord Jesus, thank you for pouring out your life for me.

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 29:25 (NLT): Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but to trust the Lord means safety.

Today’s Thought: We do not live to please people, instead we should live to please God. However, this is not the case most of the time. We should be more concerned with what God thinks.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to live to please You instead of others. Please forgive me for putting people’s opinion before Yours. I ask that You help me stop doing that. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote