View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. 1 John 4:12

Psalm 35:9 (NIRV) I will be full of joy because of what the Lord has done. I will be glad because He has saved me.

Thought: Joy is about knowing whose you are while being able to forgive yourself, too.

Today’s Scripture: Psalms 2:11 (NLT): Serve the Lord with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Today’s Thought: God is an awesome, incredible & loving God (just to name a few attributes). We need to always be in awe and respect Him. For He deserves all the praise!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank You for dying for me and making a way for me to spend eternity with You! In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote