View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 06:50 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 22

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

"Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance." Psalms 89:15

Psalm 94:19 (NLT) When doubts fill my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Thought: Jesus knows. He's here for you.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. — Psalms 23:1-3

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. – Ephesians 4:2-3

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." —Matthew 7:7-8

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. — Proverbs 24:3

Psalm 29:11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote