Thread: The Trumpet
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:47 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 30: The Lord would have me ask you, what is it that you see right now? Do you see the glory of the kingdom? Have you seen this change in the atmosphere that you live in? Do you see and understand that I have something for you that is of great importance in this time? Do you see that I am bringing My church to a place of glory and I am washing her with My word? I am pouring out the living waters upon her. It is My desire to bring you, My people, ever higher and cause you to be such as has not been seen before. For, these things are written about My church as they live in the end of the age. So, now it is time for Me to do that final work. Will you perceive it? Will you see it? Will you understand it? Or, will you, once again, just let it flow by? Will you miss the opportunities or will you take advantage of them? The choice is yours. But, I say, arise this very day with a new understanding of the times and the seasons you live in and begin to perceive My presence, My works, and My signs. Says the Lord, Most Holy.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote