View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 09:55 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people. - 1 Thessalonians 5:15

Jeremiah 30:8 (NIV) "In that day," declares the Lord Almighty, "I will break the yoke off their necks and will tear off their bonds."

Thought: There's no habit that can hold you. Ask God for help.

Proverbs 31:10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 31:27-28 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

Matthew 9:22 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. Psalm 18:6

Romans 5:1-2 (NIV) - Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few." Ecclesiastes 5:2

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote