View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I surrender to love and compassion

Surrender
I surrender to love and compassion.

In the midst of a disagreement, I may be tempted to give in to frustration. Yet, no matter what happens outside, I have the ability to choose how to respond.

I gently release the urge to react negatively. As I surrender my reactivity, I allow my body to relax. I set the intention to clear my mind of judging or angry thoughts, and reconnect with my peaceful center. I remember that God is present in every circumstance and that I can respond by focusing on God’s ever-present love.

As I yield to the wisdom of my Higher Power, I learn to respond to every situation with compassion. I radiate loving kindness to all involved.
The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality.—James 3:17

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links