View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 23

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. Colossians 3:15a

Luke 24:5 (NIV) "Why do you look for the living among the dead?"

Thought: It's easy to get bogged down in religion. What Jesus wants is a relationship with us.

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 18:19 (NLT): It's harder to make amends with an offended friend than to capture a fortified city. Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with iron bars.

Today’s Thought: Life is full of choices – both good and bad. People are fickle. Have you made a bad choice in the past that hurt someone? Today, try to make it right!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You first forgive me of that bad decision I made. I also ask that You make a way for me to rectify the situation with that friend or family member I hurt. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote