View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:19 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27

"But what about you?" Jesus asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Christ." Mark 8:29

Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 31:8, NLT "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed."

I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. - Mark 11:24

Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! – Psalm 147:1 (NIV)

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. 1 Peter 3:3-4

Romans 12:18-21 —
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary:

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. —Isaiah 41:13

Matthew 21:21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote