Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #479
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety. I almost allowed someone to jeopardize it.
Grateful that I pushed the wrong button by mistake, or so I thought and realized that I saved my sanity by not making a big deal out of it.
Grateful for Nation's Foods turnovers, not sure that is the right name, I just know where they are in the store and head for the rack. Nothing much gets in the way of getting them and the rest follows.
Grateful that tomorrow is senior day at Shopper's Drug Mart. I will be able to get some bagels for 20% less.
Grateful that it is small things in today become a big event for me.
Grateful that it may seem small to others, but I can see their worth. They are also something that I treat myself to. It may be why I put on a few pounds, but I like to think of it more as the medication.
Grateful that I got to the chiropractor. I told the taxi driver that he is responsible for the fact that I am walking in today. He saved my sanity and continues to do so.
Grateful for the people that are put in my path and helped me along my recovery road.
Grateful for the sunshine today. I will try and remember it and focus on the sunshine instead of the snow we are suppose to get tomorrow.
Grateful that I have nothing on tomorrow. I know that I always have laundry but have turned a deaf ear to it. If it talks loud enough, I may consider it later if I get some rest, and maybe even some sleep.
Grateful for Meals on Wheels. Looks like boneless spare ribs on the menu tonight.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote