View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #8
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for a new day. A day full of blessings.
Grateful that over the last week that I didn't have to pick up because of my pain. I didn't abuse myself or people, places, and/or things.
Grateful I was able to go downtown with my son's help.
Grateful it was sunny and not as windy and cold. Temperatures are suppose to get warmer, so even more grateful. I am not going to hold my breathe waiting for it to happen.
Grateful I don't have to put my life on hold waiting for some person, place, or thing to happen. It is a gift, when you live one day at a time.
Grateful for the special blessing I received today. I was walking in the corridor of the mall, and got the thought to go to Cole's Book Store, thought I would check to see if there was any new cards in stock. Found one called Flower Therapy, something new to me. When I went to pay, I was told that I had enough points on my Plum card to get a $5. discount on my purchase. Sounds like God was working in my life.
Grateful for a phone call from my friend who was taking a course, and she got a graduation ticket. She is going into a new course next week, so happy for her.
Grateful for all of you who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote