View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 05:37 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Give thanks for everyday grace

Grace
I give thanks for everyday grace.

Grace is my unmerited gift from the Divine Source. Freely available to all, grace is accessible to me at any moment; I need only to be conscious enough to recognize it. When I live in a state of grace, I am living in an awareness of the divine flow.

As I spiritually awaken through prayer and meditation, I realize how grace is active in my everyday life. It shows up as amazing opportunities that unexpectedly present themselves, resources that materialize out of seemingly nothing, and unambiguous signposts perfectly timed to show me the next right step to proceed in alignment with a higher purpose for my life. I experience profound gratitude, joy, and wonder as I see the results of Spirit’s guiding grace in my daily affairs.
You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy.—Psalm 16:11

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links