Thread: Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

Gratitude in Reflection As I reflect upon my past and see the things I've done. The selfish things to just fit in, I thought that they were fun. In retrospect I've realized, that every evil deed, were defects of my character, driven by my greed. Thru the years I tried so hard, to make up for my past. Good things that I tried to do, would seem to never last. I tried so hard to overcome, the wickedness in me. Yet when I thought I really had, I failed to truly see. Once again the greed and lust, would creep back in my heart. I'd pick up my dearest friend, drink and drugs would start. These friends would always take me, to places that I hated, That was fine, because you see, they kept me quite sedated. As my life continued, the sickness in me grew, Insanity and darkness, was all I ever knew. Today I am so grateful, for I've finally found my way. To the peace of mind I longed for, in the program of AA Rebecca Ann
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: