View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3

So we must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it. Hebrews 2:1

Psalm 69:1 (NIV) Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.

Thought: You are always within the Redeemer's reach!

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 2:2-3 (NLT) You must crave pure spiritual milk so that you can grow into the fullness of your salvation. Cry out for this nourishment as a baby cries for milk, now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Today’s Thought: In today’s world especially, it is not enough to just go to church on Sunday in order to live a holy life. We must crave God so much that we will do almost anything to know Him more! How much do you crave Him?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I long to know You more! I ask that You help me never get complacent in my relationship with You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote