View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

HIS LOVING MERCY

“See to it that your relationship with Him is right...” Alcoholics Anonymous, page 164

“God's mercies begin afresh each day.” Lamentations 3: 23

For what it's worth: For years my thoughts of God were filled with guilt and fear. Alcoholism compounded that sick thinking and it followed me into Alcoholics Anonymous, but people sharing at meetings bombarded me with positive testimonials about the power of God's mercy and love. The impact of that throughout my sober years changed my thoughts of God to a benevolent Heavenly Father Who rescued me from alcoholism's hell and held me up as He grew me up spiritually. Now He blesses me with a loving and undeserved relationship with Himself. He knows of my past insults, and has forgiven me. He knows of my present weaknesses, and when I take them to Him, His loving mercy begins again...immediately.

God bless you!
Joe W.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: