Thread: We Do Recover
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 12:48 AM   #100
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
A Day At A Time

Reflection For The Day

I’ll begin today with prayer — prayer in my heart, prayer in my mind, and words of prayer on my lips. Through prayer, I’ll stay tuned to God today, reaching forward to become that to which I aspire. Prayer will redirect my mind, helping me rise in consciousness to the point where I realize that there’s no separation between God and me. As I let the power of God flow through me, all limitations will fall away. Do I know that nothing can overcome the power of God?

Today I Pray

Today may I offer to my Higher Power a constant prayer, not just a “once-in-the-morning-does-it” kind. May I think of my Higher Power at coffee breaks, lunch, tea time, during a quiet evening — and at all times in between. May my consciousness expand and erase the lines of separation, so that the Power is a part of me and I am a part of the Power.

Today I Will Remember

To live an all-day Prayer.
Like this concept. A prayer to last all day long. Maybe a blanket order, saying to God, "This is what I need, just in case You have forgotten." TeeHee! Doesn't sound like a lot of faith.

It is good to live in concordance to what we pray for, and yet they say, "Be careful what you pray for, you just might get it.

So glad this is a one day at a time program. Progress not perfection. A program of practice, practice, practice.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote