Thread: QUESTIONS???
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Do we question our self or do we blame others for who and where we are at in today.

Do we question God and wonder why He/She hasn't given us what I want and think I need.

Do we question the program? Go to a fellowship that you feel comfortable in. If it worked for others, it can work for you.

The program suggests we go to meetings, get a home group, get a sponsor, get active in our group, work the steps with our sponsor, clean house by getting honest, open my mind to new things, and willing to go to any length to stay sober.

The people in the rooms are not the program, but they can support and guide you along the way.

Don't question those who are trying. It is no failure in trying, there is no time table, no race to be run, no standards to meet, it is what we can do just for today. The failure is in the not trying. It is how we pick ourselves up and trying again. It is a program of practice, practice, practice.

Don't question your God's Love. As they say in Al-Anon, "We hope you will come to love us, the same way we already love you."

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote