View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 04:59 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4

“Don’t get tired of doing what is good. Don’t get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time” (Galatians 6:9)

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. —Psalm 34:4

"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you." John 16:23
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote