View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

This would be better placed in the Step discussion, but like you it is my favorite Step. It has evolved over the years. A lot depends on where I am at in my program and what I am going through and what I am working on.

A lot depends on how great my acceptance is and how much willingness I have and whether I am in my will or looking for God's. Many times I am looking for the willingness to be willing to be willing to align my will with God's, especially when it comes to food which is an area that I am battling with at the moment.

The 12 Steps are applicable to all areas of my life. For example, my life without a computer. Taking healthy Steps to live my life without my computer.

I have been using my Crystals, Angel Tarot decks, my books on nature and animals, my Runes, my meditations books, my Bible and Christian teachings, watching natures shows on TV, and the best thing I can do is just me alone with nothing else spending time alone with my God. I found that I have a direct line and that He answers knee mail.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote