View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 02:27 AM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site, thank you for sharing. I am allergic to it in any way shape or form. I have known others who have used it. It is good if you have a medical condition that warrants it. It is amazing how some people can be very creative and find an excuse to use it. I have known alcoholics to use it only to relapse. It wasn't medical, but personally, I don't know if there is a difference in the product. My son swears by it and says it is all natural, but that is not true, most of what is around is processed. My son said, "IF he chose to quit drinking, he would never give up his pot."

I know my doctor has put me on different pills and I have found them to be mood altering and have quit them, even if they help my pain. There is no harm in trying it. I hope it works for you. All it did for me was give me a migraine and made me very sick to my stomach. May I suggest you have a little talk with your God and see what He would have you do. No one can make the decision for you, it is your choice.

I have known people to use near beer and other alternatives, which led them back to their drug of choice. A young guy was diagnosed with chronic alcoholism at the hospital and was given Valium. I was given it at 16 for a nervous disorder because of my migraines. It is a progressive disease.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote