View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 09:03 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default When one foot walks, the other rests

Balance
I find a balance between doing and being.

An East Indian proverb states, “When one foot walks, the other rests.” To live from a spiritual foundation and express my divine potential, it is essential that my doing and being are in balance.

When my schedule is too busy, I might be tempted to forego my prayer practice. I recognize that this sacred time is essential to a healthy and fulfilling life.

As I rest in God, I experience a much-needed renewal. This time of communion with my inner divinity is a fertile ground of being; it is the infinitely rich terrain of consciousness from which all divinely inspired and fruitful actions arise. Rooted in Being, I express more love, joy, and peace in my daily activities.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.—Galatians 5:22-23

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links