View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8

But Lord, be merciful to us, for we have waited for you. Be our strong arm each day and our salvation in times of trouble. Isaiah 33:2

Psalm 56:8 (ERV) You know I am very upset.You know how much I have cried. Surely You have kept an account of all my tears.

Thought: God knows what you're going through. He's there for you.

Today’s Scripture: 1 John 5:6 (NLT) And Jesus Christ was revealed as God's Son by his baptism in water and by shedding his blood on the cross -not by water only, but by water and blood. And the Spirit also gives us the testimony that this is true.

Today’s Thought: We celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ one day out of the year. When in fact, we should be celebrating this each day. In fact, let’s make it a point to share the Good News to someone everyday!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for dying for my sins. I ask that You put people in my life so I can be a witness to them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote