View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #4
ljportelli

Good morning!

Just popping in to say hey. Been visiting the page for a while now . This place is a miracle, Correction - it is many miracles in one place. It continues to save my life and propel my recovery. Many months ago I prayed for a single source for my prayer and meditation. I was looking for substance and something that would stretch my soul. The God of my understanding is never cheap. He gifts me beyond measure every single time. The cup really does run over!

Briefly, I've been an alcoholic for many years and went cold turkey after being pulled over one night on a dirt road in the middle of the night. A very sobering experience to say the least, I'm presently in another addiction program and enjoy sponsoring and helping people make strides in recovery.

I am feeling especially isolated right now. I have many health issues, and I'm also a caregiver for my partner and mom. Down time is rare at times, and i get stretched thin. Self-care, self-care!

Would you do me a favor? If there's something I can do to make your journey easier, would you touch base with me? It would mean a lot to me. Feels good to feel useful, you know?

Y'all have a wonder-filled day

Peace!
ljportelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ljportelli For Sharing: