1 cup (250 ml) plain yogourt
2 teaspoon (10 ml) lemon juice
3 egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt
1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) dijon mustard
ground pepper to taste
1 tablespoons (15 ml) fresh dill, or parsley

Directions:
1. In a baking dish, sprinkle half the prepared vegetables. Remove the skin from the chicken pieces. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables & season lightly with the salt & pepper. Top with the remaining vegetables & dot with butter. Sprinkle with tarragon, and the salt & pepper to taste.
2. Cover with plastic wrap, turning back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes - if boneless, or 8 to 10 minutes - if bone in.

Cook until the chicken is no longer pink.

Yogourt Hollandaise:
In top of double boiler; beat yogourt, lemon juice & egg yolks. Heat over simmering water, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened - about 15 minutes. Sauce will become thinner after about 10 minutes of cooking, then it will thicken again. Remove from heat & stir in salt, mustard, pepper & dill. Pour sauce over the chicken & the vegetables.

N.B. I would never cook this in a Microwave Oven, maybe a Toaster Oven if I didn't want to turn on the oven. I use the Microwave for heating up and occasionally for veggies, but don't like the texture, taste, or looks of fresh meat cooked in one, for some reason, I don't feel it is safe.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links