View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 11:25 AM   #1
Nick L.

Default Sobriety & Chritianity

This question is for Dick B. or anybody who is both a bible student & a member of a 12 step program. I have been involved with the 12 steps since 1982 I had 14 years at one time and relapsed. I now have 7 years again. Another miraculous thing happen I became a Christian. I'm mean straight up bible thumping Christian. I believe everything in the Bible. I am a evangelical Christian. I know this question is going to create a multitude of different responses. The bibles says in no uncertain terms the only way to salvation and everlasting life is through Jesus. The question is do you believe that our 3 step and believing in God as we understand him is a loo-pole for addicts to receive everlasting life in heaven? I am really interested in people's response's who consistently study the bible. I would love to ask this question to Father Martin. Or maybe be directed to somebody like that. I have had most of my other questions answered. I love all people in recovery although as a Christian I am concerned.
Thanks,
Nick L.
Nick L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links