View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2 (KJV)

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Psalm 107:1, ESV "Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!"

Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock. - Isaiah 26:4

Isaiah 43:11-12 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.

Psalm 62:1 NIV My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:2

2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV) - For we live by faith, not by sight.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote