View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:20 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Jeremiah 18:19 (NIV) Listen to me, O Lord; hear what my accusers are saying!

Thought: God knows. He's the one who makes things right.

I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. - Psalm 16:8

But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King... —Jeremiah 10:10

Proverbs 19:20-21 Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

John 15:5 (NIV) - “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

1 Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote