View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:16 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14

Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2

Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

1 Thess 5:16-18, NIV "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus"

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. - Psalm 73:26

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Deuteronomy 10:14

2 Samuel 22:29 You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote