View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #12
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Sunday, August 11, 2013

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Healing

Let healing energy flow through your body.

The healing energy of God, the Universe, life, and recovery surrounds us. It is available, waiting for us to draw on it, waiting for us to draw it in. It's waiting at our meetings or groups, on the words of a whispered prayer, in a gentle touch, a positive word, a positive thought. Healing energy is in the sun, the wind, and the rain, in all that is good.

Let healing energy come. Attract it. Accept it. Let it soak in. Breathe in the golden light. Exhale. Let go of fear, anger, hurt, and doubt. Let healing energy flow to you, through you.

It is yours for the asking, for the believing.

Today, I will ask for, and accept, the healing energy from God and the Universe. I will let it flow to me, through me, and back out to others. I am part of, and at one with, the continuous cycle of healing.

So many times, that the healing energy is there and we are not willing to accept us. I think there are some people who just want to stay sick, they like the attention and are not willing to change. Also people send healing thoughts and prayers, asking for a specific thing for us, and it isn't what our God wants for us in the moment. I had a lady once say to me, "I sent you a prayer, if it isn't what you need, put it on a shelf and use it when it is good for you."

The energy can be positive and negative, and I alway pray that I get what is best for my Higher Good. What is good for some, doesn't mean it is good for me in the moment. I ask for what I need, take away what I don't need, according to my Higher Power's will, not mine.

=====

Sunday, August 11, 2013

You are reading from the book Today's Gift

Friends are people who help you be more yourself, more the person you are intended to be.
—Merle Shain

Sometimes a teacher, sometimes a neighbor, almost always our moms and dads encourage us to try new activities or to improve our schoolwork, sports, drawing, or gardening. Because they are our friends, they want us to be the best we can be.

Not everyone knows how to be a friend. Some people only criticize and never praise. People who never encourage or praise us are usually unhappy with their own achievements. They don't mean us harm. Perhaps they just need a friend, too. Not only do we each need friends to help us grow, we need to be friends to others. To encourage and praise those who need it will help us in return.

Whose friend can I be today?

Well I hope you will let me be yours. I also know that I need to befriend myself.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote