View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:16 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

He is the Rock; his work is perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! Deuteronomy 32:4

You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. John 14:13

I Corinthians 1:3 (NLT): May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." — Matthew 18:20
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote