View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:14 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Recovery from addiction, trauma, abuse, and other trials and tribulations on life's journey. Getting to know yourself, and learning to connect with yourself, God, and others.

This is a site that looks at the spiritual solution to the problems of life no matter, what they are. Many people just view drugs and alcohol as addictions and stay in denial about the rest of their lives, so I propose to give them the 12 Steps, under the guise of spiritual principles for living. Not religious, but religiously staying in tune with your Universal beliefs and acknowledging and respecting yourself.

From my site Soundness of Mind (Sobriety)

I am powerless over alcohol, when I am focused on the A in my life, I am not living my own life. When that happens, I don't have soundness of mind. Sobriety is just as important to me, as it is to the As in my life. I may be a recovering alcoholic and prescription drug addict, but as a co-dependent and a mother of a son in active addiction, I can lose my serenity, stay sober, but not able to have sobriety. There is a difference for me.

The same is true for other addictions. Mine, not my alcoholic/addicts.

From my site Soundness of Mind

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote