View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 07:39 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Learning to Soar

Today’s Scripture: “He changes times and seasons...” (Daniel 2:21, NIV)

Learning to Soar

God is always looking to take us to higher levels in Him. He wants us to grow and increase in every area of life. Change is often the catalyst for growth in our lives. It keeps us from getting stuck in a rut. God will supernaturally open and close doors to keep us on the path toward our destiny. He will “stir us” out of comfortable situations and stretch us because He loves us too much to allow us to live in mediocrity. Just like a mother eagle will stir her young, God will stir His children.

Do you know how an eaglet learns to fly? The mother eagle will take her eaglet to the very highest point—way out of its comfort zone—and then she releases it. As the eaglet falls, the mother swoops down and picks it up again. She does this over and over until the eaglet spreads its wings and soars through the air. That’s what God wants for you today. He wants you to soar in life! You might feel like that eaglet learning to fly, but know that God is right there with you! He’ll never leave you. Embrace God’s change today, knowing that He is using it to take you up higher so that you can live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today: “Dear God, today I open my heart and mind to receive all that You have for me. I trust that You are with me, directing my every step. I embrace Your seasons of change and thank You for helping me grow and increase in every area in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links