View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:49 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Psalm 62:7

So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham. (Galatians 3:9)

"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." Psalms 16:8

Psalm 37:5, NLT "Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you."

Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed. Joshua 23:14

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. - James 1:2-3

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. – Proverbs 3:3-4

Today’s Scripture: II Thessalonians 1:12 (NLT): Then the name of our Lord Jesus will be honored because of the way you live, and you will be honored along with him. This is all made possible because of the grace of our God and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Today’s Thought: As we live our lives in an upright manner our lives should point to one person, Jesus. Do you live your life in a way that everyone knows you are a Christian? If not, start today!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to live my life in a way that everything I do points to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. – Proverbs 3:3-4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote