View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 06:01 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10

Psalm 3:3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Acts 2:21

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. – 1 Peter 5:8-9

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. – 1 Peter 5:8-9

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. —Romans 12:10

John 1:1-3 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote