View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 06:40 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Psalm 16:11 "You will show me the path of life: in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

Isaiah 4:2 (NIV) In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious...

Thought: Christ reigns as King!

And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. - 1 John 5:14-15

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. – 2 Corinthians 4:6

Today’s Scripture: II Thessalonians 2:13 (NLT): As for us, we can’t help but thank God for you, dear brothers and sisters loved by the Lord. We are always thankful that God chose you to be among the first to experience salvation—a salvation that came through the Spirit who makes you holy and through your belief in the truth.

Today’s Thought: It is an awesome thought to know that we are loved by the King of Kings. Let’s live our lives as royalty.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for loving me. Help to live my life as You see me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. — Colossians 3:17

Psalms 119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. 16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote