View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 09:08 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." Psalms 9:10

Psalm 57:2, ESV "I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."

Luke 7:16 (NIV) God has come to help his people.

Thought: Give Him your worst problem. There's nothing He can't do.

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. - Deuteronomy 6:5

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: – Ecclesiastes 3:1

Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. Psalm 119:2

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. —1 John 4:9

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote