View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 07:19 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

"For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." Galatians 5:13

Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. - Romans 12:18

Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.” – Luke 14:12-14

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 4: 1-2(NLT): So look at Apollos and me as mere servants of Christ who have been put in charge of explaining God’s mysteries. Now, a person who is put in charge as a manager must be faithful.

Today’s Thought: We must be faithful in every area of our lives whether it be working, at the grocery store, or at church. Your work ethic is a witness in itself.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I pray that You help me be a witness in every area of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. —1 John 4:10

Psalm 34:14 14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote