View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 08:52 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

"And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:" Exodus 33:22

John 21:17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. Luke 6:45

Psalm 34:1, KJV "I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth."

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. - Proverbs 3:5

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. —1 John 4:11

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote