View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:19

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. - John 14:27

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. – John 10:10

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. —1 John 4:12
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote