View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

Day 03 - Stools & Bottles
Third Daily Reminder --
Before AA, alcoholics we faced with lives of untold suffering and despair. An awesome future compared with ours -- for we may choose between drinking and contented sobriety. Why we deserve the miracle of AA is a question too baffling to answer but most worthy of thought and appreciation.

Daily Inventory --
Is AA an inspired program? Are we deserving of it? Do we appreciate its health and life giving opportunities? Are we willing to work them?

Suggested Meditation --
Could God is His dealing with AA have said, "Show Me your willingness to live in sobriety and I will perform the miracle of contented sobriety in your lives. I will give you the book Alcoholics Anonymous. In it are the answers to all your alcoholic problems. You shall have a little wisdom and a little strength, and I will leave the foor to your recovery ajar. I believe in you. Do not let me down!"

Spiritual Contact --
Our Father, we realize that our recovery from alcoholism depends upon our physical and spiritual conditions. Help us to improve them daily.

Physical Audit --
The Big Book tells us to remember that compulsive drinking has damaged us physically--that our health us usually bad upon entering AA. It recommends "hospitalization for the alcoholic who is very jittery or befogged," to clear his mind so that he may comprehend the recovery program which AA offers him. Sponsors should endeavor to follow this policy whenever possible.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote